As a global citizen, Clientron has a responsibility to design and manufacture products that are safe to use and to minimize their environmental impact. We are taking an active role to reduce energy consumption and carbon-dioxide (CO2) emission. Our environmental program focuses on reducing, reusing, and recycling materials used in our manufacturing operations.
Clientron's environmental compliance effort includes the following:
- ISO14001 Certification
- RoHS Directive Certification
- WEEE Directive Certification
- Energy saving compliant with ErP(Energy-related Products) Directive and ENERGY STAR ® Version 8.0 specification
As a professional IoT client solution provider, Clientron partners with selected suppliers who share the company's commitment to the environment, and moving toward a green supply chain. We will continue to promote environmental protection policies and provide RoHS compliant products for our customers.
Environmental protection is corporate social responsibility and also foundation of sustainable business. Clientron Corp. is a design and manufacturing company for smart industry computer platform solution. Base on pollution precautionary principle, Clientron is committed to reduce industrial waste produced during development and manufacturing process. To ensure the continuous improvement, we promise the following:
- Comply with relevant environmental regulations and implement various control measures to meet the requirements of environmental protection regulations.
- Focus on recycling work of PC motherboards, solder spatter, and used battery to achieve the goal of pollution prevention.
- Make full use of resource recycle process to reduce waste of resources and protect limited resources.
- Provide appropriate environmental training and participate in government environmental protection activities to raise awareness of environmental protection.
- Strengthen communication with raw material suppliers and subcontractors to jointly develop pollution-free products.
Reported by EICC (Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition), that the origin of these minerals has become the Democratic Republic of Congo’s main revenue sources of armed rebel groups, to deal in arms, continued its bloody conflict, many of Congo’s mines are controlled by interest parties that are causing serious issues in the region, such as armed conflict and the violation of human rights, and have influenced surrounding countries. For reducing violation of human rights, many corporations have disclosed the origin of metals to avoid either using and importing “conflict metals” from Congo of mineral sources from Congo which illegally taxed on trade routes through surrounding countries.
Clientron Corp. as a corporate citizen, we respect International human rights. We will keep on concerning this issue and will take due diligence within our supply chain to assure the metals sources of tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn), tungsten (W) and gold (Au) are not derived from mining in conflict region of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). We will also invite our supply chain together to investigate metal sources of products and do our best to avoid using conflict minerals, and endeavor to fulfill responsibilities of a corporate citizen. Clientron’s Conflict Minerals Program includes request our suppliers not directly use conflict minerals from the conflict regions and endeavor to fulfill responsibilities of a corporate citizen.
Certifications & Eco Compliance
Clientron is committed to producing high quality products that meet the EU RoHS and WEEE Directives. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and IATF16949 certified which is an indication of our commitment to continuous Quality Improvements at the same time protecting our Environment.