Featuring a rugged, reliable, flexible, and compact design, the IT800 industry thin client utilizes power-efficient Intel® Bay Trail Atom™ E3825 dual-core or E3845 quad-core processors, supports DDR3L-1333 memory, multiple storage options including optional 8GB of on-board eMMC storages, standard SD card slot, and mSATA SSD.
The IT800 provides strong expansion and networking ability with a mPCIe interface supporting 3G/4G or Wi-Fi functionality. With its fanless and no moving parts design, the IT800 provides the reliability and easy maintenance that simplifies management for high availability applications, especially in factory, KIOSK, & office environments.
The IT800 delivers a great combination of performance and features in a lightweight aluminum die-cast housing. The flexible system design supports various interfaces & configuration options including USB 3.0, dual LAN ports, dual displays and up to four COM ports.
The extended operating temperature range between -5 and +50 °C enables support for a full range of applications and IP40 dust proof protection for demanding critical environments. The IT800 industry thin client can use most virtual desktop protocols, including VMware Horizon View, Citrix HDX, Microsoft RDP protocols to communicate with terminal servers.
- Robust aluminum housing and reliable fanless & ventless design for critical environments
- Reliable PC-like experience for virtual desktop solutions for industrial usage
- Supports dual displays including HDMI and VGA (alternative to DP)
- Multiple serial ports for connecting devices and sensors
- Supports VESA mount and Kensington lock
- Supports dual LAN & optional WLAN or WWAN
- Optional VESA / DIN Rail/ Wall mounting kits
- IP40 dust-proof design with industrial PC quality
- Fanless operation up to ambient temperatures of 50 °C
- Supports Windows Embedded Standard 7/8, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Linux